Advice Hub

The Best Pill You Can Take

What if there was a pill that could help you to:

  • manage your weight
  • control your blood pressure
  • significantly decrease your risk of heart disease
  • reduce high cholesterol
  • lower your risk of stroke
  • prevent colon and breast cancer
  • massively reduce your risk of developing diabetes
  • avoid the need for gallstone surgery
  • prevent impotence
  • protect against hip fracture
  • prevent and treat depression
  • lower stress levels
  • improve your quality of sleep
  • elevate your mood and sense of well-being
  • strengthen muscles, bones and joints
  • and relieve arthritis and back pain.

How much would you pay for it? Would you insist your loved ones take it too?

What is this Miracle Cure?

You may be amazed, but all of the above benefits can be obtained from –
frequent health walking!

Recent research has found that these amazing benefits can be obtained from brisk walking for as little as 30 minutes a day, and the most benefit is obtained from doing 7 hours per week. For instance, walking can give you 20% reduction in risk of getting breast cancer, 30% less chance of getting heart disease, 50% less chance of diabetes and you live longer, healthier and happier into old age!

Brisk walking is defined as 3–4 miles per hour or 15–20 minutes per mile. Or a purposeful walk for most people.

Now you know the secret of the miracle pill – isn’t it time you started taking it?

If you are not participating in frequent exercise already then always start slowly to avoid injury! Please check with your GP first if you have a pre-existing condition or are over 40 years of age.

Sign up to receive our newsletter and special offers

Sharing Knowledge in our Advice Hub