1000 Mile 4 Season Walk Sock
The 1000 Mile 4 Season Walk Sock has a thick looped-stitched pile of soft merino wool to give you high volume and warm feet in even the coldest weather conditions. Perfect for use in Wellington boots.
Getting tough warm socks for hiking needs careful selection. This product contains Merino Wool: Merino wool is one of softest types of wool available and is perfect for regulating body temperature. The wool provides warmth without overheating the wearer and its moisture wicking properties combined with being slightly moisture repellent allow the wearer to remain dry.
Made in England
- Padded heel zone extends upwards to protect the Achilles tendon
- Tear-drop shaped padded zone covers and protects the ankle bone
- Upper mid-foot cushioning
- Contoured big toe joint padding extends across the toes and under the ball of the foot to provide greater protection and comfort
- Flat toe seam minimises rubbing
- Arch bracing for additional support and custom fit
Getting the fit right sock fitting for a comfortable day’s hiking is essential:
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut product card barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric.
- Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
- Smooth out any wrinkles between the layers to ensure a snug, smooth fit, Lovely!
- Machine wash at 30 degrees
- Do not tumble dry