1000 Mile Heavyweight Cricket Sock
The 1000 Mile Lightweight Cricket Sock is designed with maximum comfort in mind, no matter how hard the going gets. Adding to that the airflow channels and top venting for superior breathability this is the perfect sock for keeping your feet cool.
The unique combination of Merino Wool and Cotton fibres with 100% Tactel® wicking inner layer helps to maintain a comfortable temperature for the foot during activity.
Worn by the England Cricket Team – Recommended by the ECB Medical Team
Sign up to receive our newsletter and special offers
- The unique combination of fibres maintains a comfortable temperature for the foot
- The double-layer construction means that your feet stay cool and dry
- Blister free guarantee!
- Fitted heel, arch bracing and a flat toes seam for a custom fit
- Air flow channels for superior breathability
- Contains Merino wool, one of the softest types.
- Sizing by UK shoe size
Money back or replacement if, within one year from date of purchase, either you experience blisters or the socks wear out within 1000 Miles, provided care instructions have been followed and socks are returned to us with the original receipt. (Limited to one pair per purchase).
Outer Layer – 45% Merino Wool, 42% Cotton, 12% Nylon and 1% Elastane Lycra.
Inner Layer – 100% Tactel®
- Wash before wearing
- Machine wash 30 degree
- No bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Looking after your socks and correctly fitting enhances comfort and life expectancy of your socks.
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut product card barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric. Don’t just pull
- Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly
- Smooth out any wrinkles between the layers to ensure a snug, smooth fit
Performing some simple foot and ankle exercises daily improves your balance and performance in sport. They can also reduce the risk of injury. We advise the following exercises:
Toe Motion Exercise:
Heel Raise / Calf and Foot Strengthening.