1000 Mile Original Ankle Sock
The 1000 Mile Original Ankle Sock is a sock within a sock. The inner layer stays with the foot, the outer layer moves with the shoe, eliminating friction on the skin and reducing wear.
The unique mixture of fibres helps to keep the feet cool and dry during activity. Designed and knitted to an Ankle length for those who prefer a sock that is short.
Sign up to receive our newsletter and special offers
- Unique blister free guarantee – Double layer construction
- A reduced toe seam and fitted heel for added comfort
- Suitable for running, racket sports and gym work
- Superb everyday sock
- Sizing by UK shoe size
Money back or replacement if, within one year from date of purchase, either you experience blisters or the socks wear out within 1000 miles, provided care instructions have been followed and socks are returned with original receipt (Limited to one pair per purchase).
76% Cotton & 24% Nylon
- Machine wash in warm water only
- No bleach
- Do not tumble dry
To improve comfort and lie expectancy of your sock:
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut product card barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric
- Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly
- Smooth out any wrinkles between the layers to ensure a snug, smooth fit
Strengthening up feet and calf muscles can have great benefits for walking, circulation, balance and injury avoidance. Try these simple home exercises a few days a week, or after walking or a hard day on your feet at work:
Exercise Therapy Ball
Toe Motion Exercise.
Heel Raise / Calf and foot Strengthening.