1000 Mile Original Sock
The 1000 Mile Original Sock is a sock within a sock. The inner layer stays with the foot, the outer layer moves with the shoe, eliminating friction on the skin and reducing wear.
The unique mixture of fibres keeps the feet cool and dry. The ‘Original’ is the first ever ‘double layer sock’ designed by 1000 Mile. This sock has been in production for over 20 years.
Sign up to receive our newsletter and special offers
- A reduced toe seam and fitted heel for added comfort
- Suitable for running, racket sports and gym work, as well as a superb everyday sock
- Covered by the 1000 Mile blister free guarantee!
- Sizing by UK shoe size
Money back or replacement if, within one year from date of purchase, either you experience blisters or the socks wear out within 1000 miles, provided care instructions have been followed and socks are returned with original receipt (Limited to one pair per purchase)
76% Cotton & 24% Nylon
- Machine wash warm
- No bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Preparing and correctly fitting your socks is important for comfort and the improve the life expectancy of your socks.
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut product card barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric. Not pull out
- Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly
- Smooth out any wrinkles between the layers to ensure a snug, smooth fit. Feel that comfort!
A few simple exercises daily can improve your foot balance and strength. They can even help reduce injury. Try these simple exercises daily:
Exercise Therapy Ball
Toe Motion Exercise.
Heel Raise / Calf and foot Strengthening.