Developed by British podiatrists, Alleviate Evolve is a highly effective first intervention orthotic. Quick and easy to customise in the clinic, it is available for your client to take away at the end of their consultation.
Our Alleviate range is only available to Health Professionals, if you would like to register with us as a Health Professional, please click below.
Developed by British podiatrists, Alleviate Evolve+ is a highly effective first intervention orthotic. Customisable in the clinic, it enables you to provide a bespoke service for a range of conditions especially those requiring greater support such as Tibialis Posterior Dysfunction (TPD) may also be used to assist patients with high arched feet that pronate in the mid-foot.
- A durable EVA shell with an elevated arch and deep heel cup
- Compatible wedging system (sold separately) with a choice of wedges to target your client’s specific condition
- Cushioned top cover for a comfort fit
- Heel raises available
Sign up to receive our newsletter and special offers
- The RRP is not advertised, putting you in control
- Customisable and highly effective orthotic for targeted relief
- Client-specific for greater customer satisfaction
- Quick and easy to prescribe saving you valuable customer time
- Deep side moulding, elevated arch and deep heel cup
- Customising one product for a multitude of conditions means you hold less stock
- More choice with > Alleviate Select
- Developed by experts, prescribed by professionals
- Customised to treat the individual
- Especially effective for TPD and higher arches
- Attractive, discreet design
- Cost effective and hard-wearing
- For sports and every day wear