Gehwol Foot Powder 100g
Gehwol Foot Powder – 100g
Effective protection against fungal infections
Deodorises the feet and keeps them dry
- A special dusting powder with disinfecting Gehwol active ingredients that absorb perspiration
- It helps keep feet dry, supple and odourless and protects from fungus
- Can be used directly on the feet or sprinkle into socks and shoes
- The special powder with the disinfectant active ingredients prevents Athlete’s Foot
- Has a fresh and clean odour
- Properly drying your feet, especially between each toe every time they get wet is one of the best ways to avoid infection
- Don’t use a moisturiser between your toes, as this can help fungi multiply. Try an astringent such as witch hazel instead
- Wear cotton based socks. Materials such as CoolMax® used in many TOETOE®, is particularly effective in reducing sweat
- Wear a fresh pair of socks, tights or stockings every day, and make sure they aren’t too tight
- Wearing TOETOE® Socks spreads the toes, making a less suitable environment for fungus. Hugely beneficial
- Wear roomy shoes as much as possible, avoiding toe compression
- Change your socks daily, rotate your shoes regularly, allowing them to dry out inside from sweat
- Avoid walking around barefoot in public showers and locker rooms as much as possible
- Don’t share towels, socks and shoes with other people, and ensuring your towels are washed regularly
- Use talcum powder with extreme caution as using too much between toes, will create a paste that holds toe moisture
- Use an anti-fungal power in shoes and on insoles if you have had an infection previously
There is much talk about using natural materials in shoes as that allows the skin the breath
This untrue unless the leather has not been waterproof
Sandals or barefoot are best for letting the foot breath, so try this when weather or environment allows
Sign up to receive our newsletter and special offers
Powder for soft feet
Keeps feet dry, smooth and odourless.
Targeted Athlete’s Foot
The powder helps protect against athlete’s foot.
We recommend sprinkling the powder into your ToeToe Socks too.
Wash the affected area first, and remove as much dead skin as you safely can. Affected skin usually rubs off after washing.
Sprinkle a little powder over your feet around the toes. Make sure an even spread gets between each toe, and then generally spread lightly over rest of foot with your hand.
Continue to use for at least one month after signs of athletes foot have resolved.
Also consider sprinkle a small amount into your shoes monthly. Wash your hands after use. Can also be used to keep gel poducts in good condition, and a little on insoles on a monthly basis keep fungal populations down.
- Care should also be taken on application if suffering from any respiratory disorders or allergies
- Once opened, use within 6 months
In the unlikely event of an adverse reaction, stop use immediately.