Gehwol Protective Nail and Skin Cream
If the skin around your nails is dry, or your nails are cracked and broken, Gehwol Protective Nail and Skin Cream is the ideal solution for you.
The cream has been designed to also help protect the nail from fungal infections, which can get into damaged nails, this cream restores your nail’s elasticity and beauty with a natural silky sheen.
- For damaged nails
- For dry nails
- For cracked skin around the nail
- Antifungal properties
- Fragile and brittle nails regain their strength and elasticity
Gehwol Protective Nail and Skin Cream are dermatologically tested and suitable for diabetics.
Looking after your toenails:
- Unless you have thickened or ingrowing nails, looking after your toenails should be easy
- Cut nails leaving some nail that is elevated off the skin. Don’t cut too short
- Follow the gentle curve of your toe when cutting. Not straight across as often advised!
- Don’t leave any sharp edges as these can cut the neighboring toes
- If dry, or surrounding skin split, use Gehwol protective nail cream
Seek clinical advice from a podiatrist if you have thickened or badly infected nails or if ingrowing toenails are producing blood or pus.
Sign up to receive our newsletter and special offers
Protection from fungal infections
Contains clotrimazole, well known for its anti-fungal properties.
Essential oils for natural care
Wheatgerm oil, panthenol and bisobolol combine to create effective nail and skin care.
Strong and beautiful nails
Fragile and brittle nails regain their strength and elasticity.
To use: Apply a little onto a finger and then massage the product into the area surrounding the nail until only a slight residue is left. Use twice a day.
- It is advisable to carry out a patch test before using any essential oil
- Do not to be used on broken skin
- Do not ingest
- It must not be used during pregnancy, while breastfeeding or by those affected by epilepsy
- Cancer patients should seek advice from their oncologist before using the product
- This product is not to be used on children under 5 years of age
- Care should also be taken if suffering from any respiratory disorders or allergies
- Once opened, use within 6 months
In the unlikely event of an adverse reaction, stop use immediately.
- Clotrimazole 1%, a well know anti-fungus treatment
- Wheatgerm oil, rich in vitamin B6 improving skin quality
- Panthenol, a provitamin of B5, a lubricant and moisturiser
- Bisabolol, as essential oil from Chamomile, fragrant and healing
- Urea, an excellent moisturiser
aqua, petrolatum, triticum, ozokerite,hydrogenated castor oil, glycerinisostearate, polyglyceryl-3 oleate,propylene glycol, lanolin, simmondsia chinensis, isopropyl palmitate, stearalkonium hectorite,propylene carbonate, propylparaben, magnesium sulfate, parfum/fragrance, ethylparaben, triclosan, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid, glyceryl stearate.
Dermatologically tested and suitable for diabetics.