Foot Therapy Ball
Our clinical team at HealthyStep have had a big influence in bringing these therapy balls into foot health.
Recent research has shown they are effective in improving the activity of those muscles that support the arch through the toes by increasing toe function in gait. Research has also shown these muscles appear smaller in people with heel pain compare to aged matched controls.
We have more than anecdotal evidence that these balls do your feet a lot of good, and they are now widely used in clinical practice across the UK:
- Instant pain heel pain relief after doing the exercises
- Within days you’ll notice your feet getting stronger
- Perform exercises two or three times a day
- Ball can be inflated or deflated depending on foot strength using a needle nosed nozzle on a hand pump
- Size of ball to suit shoe size
70mm ball used for up to size UK 7 / European 40
80mm ball used from UK 8 / European 42
90mm ball used from size UK 11 / European upwards
See how to perform the Therapy Ball foot Exercise:
Coming in three sizes, 70mm 80mm & 100mm diameter, these therapy balls help strengthen the flexor muscles (gripping) in the toes of the foot.
Visit our YouTube account to see the video instructions and you will soon benefit from stronger flexor muscles.
Massage Your Feet
Once you’ve completed the exercise, why not relax and roll the therapy ball under your foot for a gentle massaging effect – bliss!
Strengthening feet and ankles have a number of benefits:
- Reduce pain
- Improve balance
- Decrease forefoot pressures
- Reduce the risk of injury and pathology in the feet
The following exercises performed daily will help your heel pain, and keep you fitter in the future.