ToeToe Silk Socks
All the great benefits of TOETOE® Socks, with the fantastic feeling and shimmering look of silk.
TOETOE® the socks Mother Nature would design.
- For shoes with limited space, such as slip-ons, brogues and Oxford shoe
- Silk is a natural insulator keeping toes warm, but not too hot
- Gentle hold on legs without restriction
- Promotes inter-toe hygiene reducing risk of athlete’s foot, and bacteria
- Helps resolves corns and blisters between toes
- Under-socks for cold weather
- For dress and formal shoes
Unisex style socks coming in 3 sizes:
(Size and option)
UK 3 – 5.5 | EU 35 – 38
UK 6 – 8.5 | EU 39 – 42
UK 9 – 11.5 | EU43 – 46
Made with: 60% silk, 35% nylon, 5% Lycra.
Sign up to receive our newsletter and special offers
Seamless knitting allows the socks to adapt to the body providing a high level of comfort. You’ll forget you’re wearing them. Because each digit is accommodated, there is no friction between the toes greatly reducing the incidence of blisters.
TOETOE® Socks are also shown to prevent blisters by stopping your toes rubbing together when you move about. People who try TOETOE® Socks never go back to conventional socks.
ToeToe socks allow a more natural toe movement during gait. This improves proprioception which in turn improves posture, balance and movement.
If you want to enhance the effect of TOETOE® Socks consider strengthening your feet and ankles.
Studies have shown a link between falls and altered pressures on the forefoot when your toe muscles of your feet are weak.
Therefore building up your calf and foot muscles can protect your feet from lots of common aches and pains and make your feet fitter and stronger, and thereby lasting for longer!