Advanced Ultimate Compression Ankle Support
A compression and strapping support combination ideal for more serious ankle sprain, or protection in more vigorous sports that stress ankles, like tennis, rugby or football.
Once you’ve had an ankle sprain you are far more at risk of another during the first six months following. Using an ankle support during sport is wise. If you are left with some ankle weakness following a sprain they are essential protection. This particular support is ideal at reducing the risk of re-injury.
Sign up to receive our newsletter and special offers
- Advanced flat-knit technology
- Compression zones for support and comfort
- Adjustable straps of additional support
- Firm support whilst maintaining full up and down ankle motion
- Edge trim technology to help prevent slippage and wear & tear
- Hand-wash in cold water with mild detergent
- Do not use fabric softner
- Do not use bleach
- Allow to air dry
- Do not use heat
Simple exercises can help the recovery of mild ankle sprains and help arthritic ankle stay mobile and pain free for longer.
Try the following exercises two or three times daily:
PDF Heel Rotation Exercise Heel Raise / Calf and Foot Strengthening.
Wobble bag exercise. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDBGsH6zlF4
- Recovery following ankle sprains.
- Prevention of further ankle sprains
- Fast twisting and turning sports (tennis, rugby, football).
- Weak ankles
- Stiff or aching ankles
- Strains and tendonitis around the ankle