HealthyStep Hiking Footbed Extra Cushion
Make hiking a pleasure again with the HealthyStep Hiking Footbed, which helps resist foot fatigue by improving your foot’s function as you walk.
Make hiking a pleasure again with the HealthyStep Hiking Footbed, which helps resist foot fatigue by improving your foot’s function as you walk. The extra cushion is recommended for those who walk on hard ground, are new to hiking, or for higher life mileage feet (the over 50’s)!
- Feature a ‘cushioning sandwich’ of materials, which act together to behave like the foot natural fatty tissue
- Features HealthyStep’s midfoot cradle for maximum comfort compared to a traditional ‘arch support’
- Remarkably lightweight compared to other hiking insoles
- Insole is full-length and can be quickly and easily trimmed to fit in all hiking and walking shoes
- Cambrelle® antibacterial top cover for durability and ease of cleaning
- Designed by HealthyStep’s expert podiatrists
- All general foot niggles during or after hiking
- Arch aches or pains from foot strain
- Pain under forefoot and toe area (metatarsalgias)
- Heel and ankle pains, including mild plantarfasciitis. (policeman’s heel) and Achilles symptoms
Fits the following shoe styles:
- Any shoe with a removable in-sock/insole
- All quality hiking boots
- Trainers and walking shoes
Sign up to receive our newsletter and special offers
As we get older our feet get fatigued more easily and take longer to recover after a walk. This is especially true if you are a bit out of condition at the beginning of the walking season, or if you’re new to walking. Walking on roads can be particularly taxing on the feet. Your Hiking Footbed Insoles are going to make a big difference, protecting your feet from fatigue, and cushioning the soft tissues is the soles. However, adding in some simple foot exercises can help too. Try doing these exercises a few times daily until they are easy. Once easy, do them before and after you’ve walked.
It couldn’t be simpler to keep you walking fit, what ever your age and fitness level!
Please view the following videos on how to strengthen your feet ready for walking.