Following the launch of the original X-Line, HealthyStep has always listened and responded to customer feedback which has been the vanguard of the 15-year success story of X-Line and subsequent iterations. A ¾ X-Line has been requested and on the 15th anniversary, HealthyStep is now able to bring it to the market with key features specifically for this type of device.
Additional information on the design features
- The deep heel cup offers reassuring and effective control of the rearfoot. There is an extra anti-pronatory feature within the heel cup so the rearfoot is actively supported.
- The midfoot saddle provides essential support and improves stability throughout gait.
- Unique medial arch under-bevel.
- Designed to be your go-to device for many conditions particularly where footwear accommodation is an issue.
Situations where full-length devices aren’t a good option for your patient’s footwear or lifestyle. The ¾ X-Line is a blend of comfort and the support that you will need to treat many foot conditions such as arch and foot strain, ankle pain, Plantar Heel Pain and Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction.
Durability comes in the form of a plastic ‘shell’ on the underside which is light but adds considerably to the lifespan and torsional resistance of the device.
The device incorporates a deep heel cup and an effective medial arch under-bevel to assist with shoe fit and compliance.
Fits the following styles:
- Any shoe with a removable in-sock/insole
- Most lace up comfort shoe styles
- Trainers (especially motion control trainers) and walking shoes
Sign up to receive our newsletter and special offers
- Orthosis ending at metatarsophalangeal joints, avoiding toe box space.
- Medial arch under-bevel to reduce shoe space occupancy interference of arch.
- High talonavicular support for excellent pronation resistance.
- Plastic under-wrap for enhanced torsion resistance and life longevity.
The perfect device for moderate to high foot pronation resistance when limited shoe space, especially in the toe box, is a consideration. Easy to adjust and fits al existing X-Line posting systems
Work with your insoles and get the best out of your X-Line TPD!
Insoles help improve foot function, but simple rehabilitation exercises are incredibly important and will reinforce the effect of the HealthyStep X-Line insoles.
By exercising and strengthening the foot it is possible to help speed up the recovery process and help you get back to what you love doing – whether that be walking, running or sport.
By using our Foot Therapy Balls, the toe flexors become stronger allowing the foot to grip the floor during walking. This makes for a more efficient gait, helping you improve your posture.
Please view the following videos on how to strengthen your feet.
Other Popular HealthyStep Products You may also like…
Gehwol Balance Leg & Foot Lotion
A pro-biotic care concept forms the basis of GEHWOL Balance Leg & Foot Lotion for skin stressed by external influences every day.It revitalises and strengthens the natural skin barrier.
Super Strength Glucosamine Sulphate 1000mg
Glucosamine helps to maintain healthy joints, it is involved in the rebuilding of connective tissues around the joints, including tendons, ligaments and cartilage.
WALKING SOCK (TWIN PACK)
3 Season comfort for walkers.Perfect with all types of walking boot or shoe.The 1000 Mile Walk Sock offers 3 season comfort and temperature control.
Arch Angel Fallen Arch Insoles
ArchAngel® fallen arches insoles have been designed and contoured to provide the best comfort and arch support for feet with fallen arches.