X-Line Extra Insoles
All the great features of the Standard X-Line, but with extra wedges designed to adjust your heel position. The X-Line extra is only recommended when you are buying further pairs, having first having one posted correctly by your clinician.
- Please order the same wedging on you X-Line Extra as your clinician advised
- 4° or 8° wedges can be requested when ordering
- Remove adhesive backing and place wedge exactly in the same position as on your previous insole as fitted by your clinician
Fits the following shoe styles:
- Any shoe with a removable in-sock/insole
- Most lace up shoes
- Boots and walking shoes
Posting Kit Addition
This is a Standard X-Line but comes with a posting kit to effect more control at the rear and midfoot. The posts, or wedges, are self adhesive and can be fitted quickly and easily.
Rear & Midfoot Support
The wedges are shaped to provide both rearfoot and midfoot support. The heel bit adds material to the inside of the heel and directly combats rearfoot pronation.
Unique Wedge Design
The unique wedge design enhances the action of the midfoot saddle featured in all X-Line devices. When wearing the wedges for the first time, their effect is felt immediately.
All the great features of the Standard Line, but with extra wedges to adjust your hind foot to an improved position to change the way forces are applied to your foot and leg.
The X-Line extra is only recommended when you are buying further pairs, having first having one posted correctly by your clinician. Getting the wedges in the right place depends on your gait (walking) pattern, or running technique, so unless you are very sure what you are doing, you should leave the first fitting of the wedging to an expert in gait analysis.
Please place the same wedging on you X-Line Extra as your clinician advised if you are fitting them yourself.
• 2° or 4° wedges can be requested when ordering
• Remove adhesive backing and place wedge as on your previous insole
Special Features include:
• X-Line insole with wedging system to adjust your heel position
• The brushed nylon surface is comfortable and allows easy passage of the foot into the shoe
• A full-length insole that can be quickly and easily trimmed to fit most comfort shoes
• Features an anatomical heel cradle providing comfortable, yet effective, rear-foot control. The midfoot support contour stabilises the foot when loaded and is more comfortable than a traditional ‘arch support’
• Can wash top with warm soapy water, but insole is not waterproof
Enjoy walking, or running again with the X-Line Extra insole, adapted to your specific needs.
Can I help my feet further that just support from the insole?
Insoles are great. Put them in your shoes and they start working for you right away. However, strengthening your feet regularly can produce extra benefits and protect your feet in the future.
See the exercises we recommend to do if your using these insoles.
A little effort regularly increases the effectiveness of your insoles!
Insoles help improve foot function, but simple rehabilitation exercises get the essential supportive muscle building up to improve your natural foot support. They are very important and will reinforce the effect of the Healthy Step X-Line Extra insoles.
By exercising and strengthening the foot it is possible to help speed up the recovery process and return to whatever activity the wearer loves to do – whether that be walking, running or other preferred sport.
You’ll be amazed how quickly foot therapy balls, improve the muscles to your toes. By become stronger the foot muscles improve the foot’s grip on the floor during walking. This makes for a more efficient gait, helping you improve your posture.